Puti Meditation Give Me a Second Look At Life

印度同胞Wilson,在2010年参加了两天初级班及八天健身班,亲身体验了菩提禅修的魅力。

I was introduced to PUTI Meditation by Dr。 Wu, a Level 3 student, when she shared her meditation knowledge while treating my sleepiness with acupunctures.  

Let me give some background about my other past meditation experience. I got into meditation through a friend sometime back and did some practice to enjoy the meaning of meditation and learned about the benefits.  However, when I started going on business travels every two weeks, I did not have the time to continue the practice.  Now, I am happy to be based in Singapore, not required to travel and had opportunity to learn the Puti Meditation.  These are some amazing things that happened to me when attending the Puti Meditation Class in Singapore.

During the 2 Day Introduction Class to PUTI Meditation in May 2010, I experienced transformation on day 2.  

The 2 days class really got me interested as it showed me how to use the healing energy through regular practice of the Greater Illumination meditation technique. The experience I got was when I tried out the healing powers on my Mother-In-Law (77 year old) whose hearing is impaired but uses a hearing aid, and she was at home some 20 miles away from PUTI centre. When I got back that day and asked her “did anything happen to your ears?” She said that she heard 3 popping sound in her ear and this had never happened before. Immediately after that her hearing was better. This proved that the healing I did was really effective. From that day I decided to continue with the practice diligently every day.

In the 8.5 Days Level 1 Class in June, after listening to Master Jin ‘s article from JIASA, l experienced another phenomena -talking to nature i.e. plants, trees, turtles, etc… and got responses from nature as though they understood me.

I learned how to appreciate nature i.e. the “water crystal” and started to talk to them back at home. I became aware of the trees, plants, my house turtle etc… Example, when I spoke to the turtle, it looked up at me. Never happened before – in the past, its head was always in the shell, hiding from humans. Now, it looks at me as though we were old pals having a conversation. The leaves from the bamboo trees in my house started to grow and look very healthy as though they are having a dance ceremony.

Another phenomena - the Japanese tea at the Sakae Sushi restaurant was used as the medicine to help my niece recover her bad flu overnight. My neice and I were having dinner at the restaurant. When I realized that my niece was having a bad flu, I talked to the cup of Japanese tea :”My neice is very sick, having running nose and heavy flu, please provide the necessary ingredients for her to recover”.  Then I let my niece drink that cup of tea. She did not realise that the flu has gone until I asked her the next morning. You know teenagers do not pay attention to these issues.

The feeling I get by doing PUTI meditation diligently is like having a second look at life. I thank Master Jin Bodhi, the PUTI Singapore instructors and the knowledgeable students in their support and awareness in meditation.

相關主題︰

Thank you for sharing!
认真而随缘!

I'm so glad for you.
You're so connected with mother nature,
And most important of all, being connected with Master Jin Puti.

Thank you  for your good sharing!

感恩楼主的分享 用软件翻译楼主文章 希望更多地人分享到这些美好的信息 愿师父吉祥 愿大家吉祥!
菩提禅修 给了我第二个人生视角
印度同胞威尔逊,在2010年参加了两天的初级班和八天的健身班,亲身体验了菩提禅修的魅力。

我被3级班的学生吴博士介绍进入菩提的,他一边用针灸调理我的睡眠一边分享她的禅修知识。

让我来介绍下我过去的禅修经历背景。我进入冥想是通过一个时常回来的朋友,并且进行了一些实践,享受冥想的好处和意义。然而我两个星期要出差旅行一次,我没有足够的时间来继续这种做法。现在我很高兴能在新加坡,并且不需要去旅行,有机会来了解菩提禅修。这些都是一些令人惊奇的事情在新加坡在我参加菩提禅修是发生在我身上事情。

在2010年5月的两天里,我经历了两天的转变,这两天真的让我有兴趣,它向我展示了怎样通过大光明修持法来运用康复能量,我的经验是,我尝试着用康复能量来治疗使用助听器的77岁的岳母的受损的听力,她在距离菩提中心20英里外的家里。当我回家的那天。问她“您的耳朵怎么样了”她说她听到她的耳朵3声爆裂声响,这是重来没有发生的。紧接着她的听觉比以前更好了。这证明了我的治愈真正有效。从那天起,我决定继续努力,每天练习。六月我参加了8.5天1级班,听了金菩提上师袈裟中的文章,我体验到另一个奇迹--同自然植物,树木,乌龟,等等。。。说话。并且得到了他们自然的回应,仿佛他们理解我。我学会了如何欣赏大自然,即“水结晶”,并回到家里与他们交谈。我与树木,植物,和我家的龟沟通,例如,当我同海龟说话的时候 ,它抬头看着我,这是过去从来没有发生过的,在过去他总是将头藏在壳里,躲避人类。现在,看着我,好像我们在聊天的老伙伴们。我房子中的竹子的叶子开始生长,通过他们的舞蹈仪式她们看起来非常的健康。

另一个奇迹--在寿司店的日本茶被用来治愈我侄女感冒的药,并帮助我侄女一夜之间恢复健康,直到第二天早上我问她她也没有意识到她的感冒已经好了。你们知道青少年是关注这个问题的。

我感觉修炼菩提禅修好像我的人生第二个视角。我感谢金菩提上师,新加坡的禅师,和同修的支持,并且觉悟圆满。

Thank you for sharing
Rejoice
Glad to know you!

感恩000觉悟000 翻译楼主文章 方便分享!
感恩狮城心弦 分享!

Congratulations to Wilson!  And thank you very much for sharing your insights and experience from Puti Meditation through this forum.  You have given me (and I am sure many others) the encouragement and inspiration to be more diligent in doing our daily practice.  Many many many thanks to Master Jin Puti for His Great Compassion and the dharma He taught us.  感恩Wilson师兄的分享。 您的见证提醒我要努力修炼。 非常非常感恩金菩提佛师的大慈悲及师父教我们的法。
师父,我想念您!
深记师父的法乳甘露:能者多劳,慈悲喜舍是解脱之道。
不支持自定義 Discuz! 代碼

Please say hi to Wilson  ...
为了梦 發表於 2010-10-4 04:32

Hi 为了梦,thank you for your comments, it is very enlightening.  I will definitely continue my journey in puti meditation and gain the necessary experience and keep sharing my experiences

Hi 为了梦,thank you for your comments, it is very enlightening.  I will definitely continue my jou ...
Wilson 發表於 2010-10-5 11:10

Hi Wilson, thank you for your message and for your being so open minded. Best regards,

谢谢分享,感恩上师!!!

So good to know there are lots of people gain so much in Singapore. I know bodhi meditation thru a friend in singapore and learn from there as well..
I havent been to the meditation centre this year yet.. but hopefully could come over and join all of u
~ such a good team in singapore who willing to help!! Thank you!!
www.facebook.com/BodhiMeditationMY

回復 5# 000觉悟000

感谢分享!太感人了太感动了!祝福您!
顶礼金菩提上师!

回復 1# 狮城心弦

Bless you!

Let's celebrate

圣诞快乐